Tools > Guitar Dictionary


a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z | A-Z | 0-9 | Symbol Dictionary

A piece of equipment that can reduce or enhance sounds that lie within a certain frequency band. The tone control on a guitar or amplifier works on the same principle.

Synonymous With: EQ, tone control

« Back