Tools > Guitar Dictionary

non-locking tremolo

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z | A-Z | 0-9 | Symbol Dictionary

Any vibrato system other than the Floyd Rose locking tremolo system to clamp the strings in place. Instead the strings are anchored to the bridge by ball-ends. Non-locking tremolo systems have static bridges.

« Back